e-mealz!

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's been WAY too long!!!


I haven't posted here in a LONG time. I kep forgetting it's here! lol.

Update on Jack:

He is now a little over 38" tall. I think we have a big boy on our hands here. He also currently weighs in at 32.4lbs. (He hopped on my digital scale last night after his bath so we know this for sure. lol) Like I said- BIG boy. We're apt to call him Tank a lot of days.


Jack is growing like a weed and FINALLY starting to talk more. (At least something other than "CARcar.") We've been working on his ABC's and 123's, although he still has yet to point at the letter of any alphabet and say it. Oh well, he's only two so I know it'll come someday soon. I'm in no hurry to make him grow up on me any faster than he is.
That is it on the Jack front for now. More to come later!!!


No comments: