e-mealz!

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Can I Really Keep Up?

I keep saying I need to keep up with my blog. BAD KRISTEY...BAD!!! Oh well, life happens to the best of us. Between having to work, go to school full time, be a wife, be a mom...ACK! (Or should I blame the true culprit...Facebook? HA HA HA!!!)

So I did lose my job. YAY! Which made me decide to FINALLY try to get into nursing school to become an RN. YAY!!! I find out in a MONTH if I get to go or not. (FINGERS CROSSED THAT I DO!)

I also made another jump... I do need to make some income, but anything part time in Tucson wouldn't pay for daycare for the Jackster. I decided to go on ahead and sell AVON!!! I figure I've been using it long enough, I can sell it. I am excited about this opportunity, I get to be my own boss, set my own goals, and answer to NO ONE except myself!!! If you'd like to shop, just click on my link: www.youravon.com/kkelley3694

Anyway, it's late and I need to get some shut eye. For some reason, I thought it would be fun to have everyone over tomorrow for a Memorial Day BBQ. And while I am on the subject of Memorial Day, please take a moment or two to remember what this day is REALLY all about.

No comments: