e-mealz!

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FUN!!!

Yeah, so I'm a little challenged when it comes to web page layouts. Fine- a LOT challenged. I found a site today though that allows you to use all sorts of different backgrounds. WOOT! This is going to be FUN! (And a big ass time waster. lol)

I had another bit of fun today. I start a new job on Monday and realized while I was hanging laundry up yesterday that I have TWO, count them, TWO outfits that are anything near "business casual." D'OH! So I had my mom come over today and I got to go shopping ALONE.

Wow...when did my life get to the point where I'm excited to go somewhere without my "mantourage"?

And before anyone asks me...

I STILL LOVE MY CARDINALS! I was proud of my boys this Sunday. I wish they could have won, but they played a great game and had good sportsmanship. (Cannot say the same of the Steelers.)

No comments: