e-mealz!

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ARG!!!!!

That particular ARG!!!! was meant to be heard in that Charlie Brown voice when he yells in frustration. Why? Well, I shall tell you. I have MANY, MANY, MANY liberal friends. However, I am not of their political belief(s). We share many other things in common and we love one another for THOSE qualities. Not everything in life is about who you voted for in the last election. That being said... I have (had) one friend in particular who could turn ANYTHING I say into a political argument and take the opportunity to tell me what a bunch of schmucks (putting it nicely) conservatives are. It could be anything from scrapbooking, to volunteering for a few hours for Meals on Wheels, to who colors your hair or what color underwear you have on. Didn't matter- she consistently belittled me regarding my politics. ENOUGH! People, PLEASE! If you are SO unhappy with your own life, please seek help. Anger has a way of festering and turning us into ugly individuals, and eventually that ugly spews into other facets of your life. It will cause you to lose friends. I have known this woman since we were Freshmen in college. When she finally decided to pledge my sorority, I took her under my wing and was her "Mom." I tried to go out of my way for her back then. I have since tried to be friendly with her since we were able to reconnect. UNCLE. I give. You win. After tonight, I probably won't be sad about this. However tonight, my 18-22 year old self is going to mourn the loss of a friendship. As for my other liberal friends, and you know who you are, don't fret. Unfortunately for you, I still adore each and every one of you. <3

No comments: