e-mealz!

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bite You Back Brownies...

Wish I had a picture of them to put here. Maybe once I bake them I'll add one to this post. In the meantime, I had to share this recipe my friend Heather Pavao posted. To say that it sounds WONDERFUL is a gross understatement. Happy baking!!! Bite You Back Brownies • 1 cup softened unsalted butter • 1 cup light brown sugar • 1/2 cup white sugar • 3 chipotles in adobo sauce, lightly rinsed • 2 eggs • 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour • 1 cup cocoa powder • 1 teaspoon baking soda Cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Puree eggs and chipotles in blender, then mix on medium speed with the eggs and sugar mix until well combined. Slowly mix in flour, cocoa powder and baking soda on low speed until just combined and no dry ingredients are showing. Put into greased 9 inch round glass dish (or brownie pan) and bake in 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes, just until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool if you can, and enjoy! *Tip - if the mix is too thick to spread evenly in pan since it's very sticky and thick, run COLD water over one of your hands, shake but don't dry your hand, and pat the mixture flat in pan, rewetting your hand as needed* PS...if anyone knows the actual author of this recipe, please let me know so I can give him/her credit!!!

No comments: