e-mealz!

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Adventures with Llama Boy and Potty Training

Jack officially has his super hero identity. Llama Boy. I truly hope for his sake he doesn't become Llama Man. He's got his mother's penchant for pushing buttons lately, and he's learned that EVERYONE finds spitting to be rather rude. He's also aware that it royally pisses me off. Yes ladies and gentleman, my son spits at you when he gets angry. It's annoying as I'll get out.

Jack is also now FINALLY starting to lose interest in Finding Nemo. Seriously, I really do think it's a cute movie, but would rather not to have to watch it 3 or 4 times a day. This has been going on for about 2 months now. Prior to this it was Cars. Jack ha a Disney/Pixar fixation. Anyway, Jack has now decided that the dvd du jour is a Huggie's Potty Training Secrets dvd they sent me in the mail. (I love how I get random crap like that in mail.) I wouldn't mind him watching it if he LEARNED anything from it, he just likes to watch it for the other little kids in it.

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

Sam is crazy addicted to Toy Story. He also loves Cars, but if I put Toy Story on, he is guaranteed to be on the couch from beginning to end. I don't even think he blinks!