e-mealz!

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sleep...whatever happened to a good night's sleep?

So my mom had her knee replaced last week. Her and my Dad live so far out in BFE that the home health people won't drive out there for physical therapy three times a week. I let her stay here. Not such a big deal except that we put Jack's bed in the office so my mom can have her own room, which means Jack gets the toddler bed again. He is NOT happy about this. He's been getting up several times a night, to the point where when he does his 0100 wake up we just let him come sleep with us. Who in their right minds WILLINGLY sleeps with children? Both Troy and I get kicked in various places all night long by the monkey boy who does acrobatics in his sleep. Then to top it off, last night Troy decided not to fight it and took Jack straight to bed in our room. This meant that when I went to bed a few hours later there was NO ROOM! (Yeah, sorry, no way in HELL am I going to wake up a two year old to move him. NO WAY NO HOW!!!) Remind me next time to just gently move him so I can crawl in. Sleeping and getting kicked in the head has GOT to be more restful than sleeping on the fart noodling couch for a night. UGH.

Is it nap time yet?

No comments: