e-mealz!

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Homework STILL sucks..

I decided to get off my duff and go back to college. YAY ME! I am discovering that homework still sucks. I am having to take the most b.s. class EVER, although I will admit I've learned a few things from it. What sucks about it is the fact that I am supposed to write two three paragraphs describing a challenge I am facing in regards to going back to school and how I can use creative problem solving to overcome the challenge. Um....the only challenge I face is WRITING THIS PAPER. lol. Would saying I have to use financial aid be a legitimate challenge since we don't have the funds to pay for it outright? UGH.

Ah hell, I could just be honest and use my poor writing and grammar skills for my challenge. HA HA HA!

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

I think the little 2-3 paragraph essays are the most difficult because there's no room to B.S. your way through it. :)